Fellowship and Fun
We believe fellowship and fun go together! Grace Lutheran Church offers many opportunities to participate in fellowship!
- Join us for coffee and goodies before and after Sunday worship.
- Engage with our children as a youth advisor, chaperone, teacher, or committee member.
- Participate in the Grace Choir or Praise Team and add joy to our worship.
- Help maintain our beautiful church by joining the maintenance and property committee.
- Join the Weed and Feed team and help care for the church grounds followed by fellowship at a local restaurant.
- Get involved with the Grace Lutheran Women group through fellowship and service.
- Join Grace members as we serve all who come to our Christmas Day Community Dinner.
- Pray for those who need it most during our Wednesday prayer fellowship.
- And many more!
- Quilting Group
- Monthly Concerts
- Bi-Annual Father/Son, Mother/Daughter Banquets
- Annual Ham Dinner
- Annual Chicken Dinner
Fellowship and the Word
- Sunday Worship
- Bible Study
- Wednesday Day Lenten Soup, Sandwich and the Word
- Good Friday Worship
- Easter Sunrise Worship, Breakfast, and Regular Worship
- Rally Sunday Celebration
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Worship
Sunday School - 9 AM
Worship - 10 AM
US Hwy 59 N
Erhard, MN 56534
Got Questions? Need Information? Need To Talk To A Pastor?